Welcome to BTX Food Truck and Art Festival!
Tickets are now on sale!
April 24, 2022
We believe that community is what makes us stronger. A day for family, art, food and music... We just aren't sure it gets much better than that. Join us for a beautiful Sunday in the spring and check out some amazing local artists and dine on a large variety of food trucks.
Our mission is to cultivate, promote, encourage and develop public appreciation and support of the visual arts from artisans of all ages. A family friendly event that will encourage unity and growth.
How do I find out all the latest info?
- Follow us on facebook! BTX Food Truck and Art Festival Facebook
How can I attend and how much does it cost?
- Purchase tickets online on our ticket page. General Admission for ages 12+ is $10, Children ages 6-12 are $5, and children under 5 are free
To purchase/sample alcohol – you MUST be 21 years of age or older. This will be verified at the festival and you will be given an arm band indicating you have been verified. There ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS.
Can I purchase food and drinks at the festival?
- Yes! You will find a large selection of food trucks and food vendors to purchase food from. We will also have non-alcohol drinks, beer and wine.
Can I bring my own food and drinks?
- No, no outside food or drinks will be allowed inside the event. NO CUPS WILL BE ALLOWED TO BE BROUGHT IN FROM OUTSIDE
Can I bring my own lawn chair for the music?
- YES! Please do. The ground is WAY too hard to sit comfortably. Come and stay a while! Bring your blankets or lawn chairs.
Will you accept credit cards at the festival?
- Yes, of course!
I can’t find my tickets, where are they?
Your tickets are generally delivered shortly after purchase to the email address you provide. If you didn’t receive them, it may have been a typo of your email address during your purchase. If it’s been more than a few hours and you can’t find them, you can request your tickets again via Eventbrite’s Where Are My Tickets link.
If that still doesn’t resolve your issue, it’s possible you mis-typed your email address at checkout. Please use the Contact form and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
What’s the entry line situation like?
Many people will arrive early to the festival, and a line to get in to a festival is inevitable. The lines will move quickly if you have your ID and tickets ready. 1 hour prior to general admission tickets.
Can I transfer my ticket to someone else?
Yes. The ticket purchaser’s name doesn’t matter. Simply email the purchased ticket(s) to your friend, and they can enter our festival without an issue. Once your ticket has been scanned at entry, however, it cannot be re-scanned. Please note: all id’s will be checked to verify if the attendee is of legal age to drink.
PLEASE do not block any residential homes.
All festival attendees are expected to drink responsibly. Any guest who is believed to be intoxicated when entering the festival will be denied entry, and a refund for your admission will not be provided. We’ll have plenty to go around, so please don’t pre-party!
Any attendee who is found intoxicated or causing general disturbance will be asked to leave the facility without a refund.
- Umbrellas (small hand-held style)
- Baby Strollers
- Lawn Chairs
- Small diaper bags
- Clutch size purses (sorry ladies, no full size purses will be allowed.)
- Personal camera equipment, i.e. digital cameras, point-&-click digital cameras or film cameras
- *** please note: all bags, bag chairs and blankets are subject to be searched. Safety always takes precedence and we take it very seriously.
- Weapons of any kind
- Alcohol (alcohol is sold at the festival)
- Glass , Containers, Cups of any kind
- Food or beverages
- Skateboards, scooters, personal motorized vehicles, or carts (unless medically necessary)
- Fireworks or explosives
- Large umbrellas
- Backpacks, suitcases, or other large bags
- Audio recording equipment
- Professional camera equipment
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
- Bicycles and skateboards may not be ridden within the festival.
Make sure to review the festival map for the exact location of the first aid area.
COVID-19 Safety Information
“Social distancing” must be practiced and face coverings may be recommended as per current state and local agency’s recommendations, as well as the Center for Disease Control (CDC). Reducing the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and other infectious diseases is the responsibility of each attendee and the other members of its party. Wearing a face covering may reduce your risk of exposure to COVID-19 and other infectious diseases.
Because COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is spread mainly from person-to-person contact, the Organizers have put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, the Organizers cannot guarantee that its participants, vendors, volunteers, production staff, partners, or others in attendance will not become infected with COVID-19.
In light of the ongoing spread of COVID-19, individuals who fall within any of the categories below should not engage in the Organizer’s events. By attending the Organizers event, you certify that you do not fall into any of the following categories:
1. Individuals who currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath among others;
2. Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19; or
3. Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
DUTY TO SELF-MONITOR:
Participants and volunteers agree to self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 (symptoms typically include fever, cough, and shortness of breath) and, contact the Organizers on our Contact page if he/she experiences symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days after participating or volunteering at our event.
LIABILITY WAIVER AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS:
I acknowledge that I derive personal satisfaction and a benefit by virtue of my participation and/or voluntarism with the Organizers, and I willingly engage in the Organizer’s events and/or other fundraising activities (the “Activity”).
RELEASE AND WAIVER.
I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF WHATEVER KIND OR NATURE AGAINST VENTURE MATHIS, LLC AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTNERS AND SPONSORS, INCLUDING IN EACH CASE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), EITHER IN LAW OR IN EQUITY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE, FAULT OR CONDUCT OF ANY KIND ON THE PART OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEATH, BODILY INJURY, ILLNESS, ECONOMIC LOSS OR OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, WHICH I, MY HEIRS, ASSIGNEES, NEXT OF KIN AND/OR LEGALLY APPOINTED OR DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVES, MAY HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREINAFTER ACCRUE ON MY BEHALF, WHICH ARISE OR MAY HEREAFTER ARISE FROM MY PARTICIPATION WITH THE ACTIVITY.
ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK. I acknowledge and understand the following:
1. Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist;
2. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, even if arising from the negligence or fault of the Released Parties; and
3. I hereby knowingly assume the risk of injury, harm, and loss associated with the Activity, including any injury, harm, and loss caused by the negligence, fault, or conduct of any kind on the part of the Released Parties.
MEDICAL ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND RELEASE. I acknowledge the health risks associated with the Activity, including but not limited to transient dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, nausea, muscle cramping, musculoskeletal injury, joint pains, sprains and strains, heart attack, stroke, or sudden death. I agree that if I experience any of these or any other symptoms during the Activity, I will discontinue my participation immediately and seek appropriate medical attention. I DO HEREBY RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIM WHATSOEVER WHICH ARISES OR MAY HEREAFTER ARISE ON ACCOUNT OF ANY FIRST AID, TREATMENT, OR SERVICE RENDERED IN CONNECTION WITH MY PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTIVITY.
As a participant, volunteer, or attendee, You recognize that your participation, involvement, and/or attendance at any of the Organizer’s events or activity (“Activity”) is voluntary and may result in personal injury (including death) and/or property damage. By attending, observing, or participating in the Activity, You acknowledge and assume all risks and dangers associated with your participation and/or attendance at the Activity, and You agree that: (a) Venture Mathis, LLC DBA BTX Food Truck and Art Festival (b) the property or site owner of the Activity, and (c) all past, present and future affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, volunteers, vendors, partners, directors, and officers, of such entities (subsections (a) through (c), collectively, the “Released Parties”), will not be responsible for any personal injury (including death), property damage, or other loss suffered as a result of your participation in, attendance at, and/or observation of the Activity, regardless if any such injuries or losses are caused by the negligence of any of the Released Parties (collectively, the “Released Claims”). BY ATTENDING AND/OR PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTIVITY, YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE GIVEN A FULL RELEASE OF LIABILITY TO THE RELEASED PARTIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
We are not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed tickets and do not issue refunds once tickets are purchased. If the event gets canceled, you more than likely won’t need to do a thing: provided you entered a valid email address, we’ll inform you of the cancellation by email, and refund the amount you paid for your tickets on the same payment method used for purchase. If the event is postponed, tickets will automatically be re-issued for the new date, and a window to request a refund (if you can’t make the new date) will be sent via email.
If you did not provide a valid email address upon checkout, it is your responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
Where will the festival be located?301 W Hidden Creek Parkway, Burleson TX 76028
INTERESTED IN BEING A SPONSOR OR VENDOR?
HAVE GENERAL QUESTIONS?
Thanks for browsing the BTX Food Truck and Art Festival Website. We’d love to hear from you.